Wednesday 7 September 2011

realization...

Centurion- Collingwood 2011

Countdown: 10 days.

Holy.  Shit.

So wish I was in the shape I was when we climbed the mountains in Georgia...okay, so that was almost 7 years ago- pre-kids, pre-accident, pre-crazy-job, but a girl can dream, can't she?
...but somehow, Glen still looks the same (lucky)! 


That was one of the last most memorable times we had on a bike together.  Sure, there were other rides since then, but nothing as epic as the Tour de Georgia. 

Glen officially decided today he's going to join me on the 100-miler Centurion.  Holy eff for both of us, but at least we'll be suffering together!  (and we'll also be securing a good 6-hour road ride to catch up, chat, and plan the next exciting parts of our life!).  I love you, Glen.  Thanks so much for being by my side on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment