Tuesday 27 March 2012

my OMG moment

Yup- it came.

This morning after an awesome playdate (and photoshoot!) with all the "sisters" (as Rowan would put it), and departing my awesome running friend...en route home up the Young St hill...sun shining...Miss G decided it was better to "walk" the hill, than have me push her in the chariot, and there it came:

I'm BACK TO WORK in 2 dreaded days.  Eff.

The whole idea of me "going back" was great a few weeks ago...it was still freakin' cold, I was constantly having to bundle up the kids to go outside, we were running out of indoor things to do after the long, cold winter...and frankly, I was ready to start having my life back and firing a few brain neurons here and there. 

And then the great weather came...

No more beauty-day runs with the babes (even if its an extra 75lbs to push around the hills of Uxbridge!), no more weekday playdates, no impromptu pool dates, park visits, splash pads...  Back to the crazy full-time job rush, flights, early morning ORs, weekend sales meetings. 

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment